HP-826A 0.3~30m/s Wind Speed Sensor Digital Anemometer
- $2.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
- ▲【High Accuracy】 Wind speed accuracy: 0.1m/s, Range: 0.3 m/s - 30 m/s. Only when ambient temperature is below 10 ° C / 50 ° F, bottom of the screen will indicate “ Wind Chill”.
- ▲【2 Temperature Unit】 You can choose Fahrenheit or Celsius，Allow you to keep Max/Min/Average/Current data and check later. Measuring wind speed in 5 units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph.
- ▲【Digital LCD Display】 Show results of instant wind and temperature. Perfect to use in the dark with backlight.And the wind handle can elongate.
- ▲【Multi-function】 Low battery indication and auto/manual power off to extend the use time of battery. Battery is included.
- ▲【Quality Assurance】HOLDPEAK provide 1 year warranty and lifetime technical support.If there is any product issues, Please feel free to contact us!
Measurement of Wind Velocity, Temperature. Unit Conversion of Them
Measurement of Maximum and Minimum and Average Wind Velocity
Data Holding, Storing and Deleting Function; Low Battery Indicating Function; Pressing key Audio Alert
Auto Power off Function (Button Without Any Operation and The Fan Static After 5 Minutes Will be Turned off)
Memory of 100 Records; Large LCD Display, Backlight Function; Wind Handle Can Elongate
1.Wind Velocity Range: 0.3~30m/s
2.Air Temperature Range: -10~45℃; 14~113℉
3.Data Record: 100 Groups
- HoldPeak HP-826A Anemometer x 1
- English Manual x 1
- Carrying Case x 1
Worked Great, and still working Great. Very Very Happy. Thank you.
the first one I ordered didn't work and they replaced it in 3 days with a new one and it works just fine.
I purchased this anemometer to assist with checking airflow from the registers throughout my home. Using this we were able to check flow from each air vent to determine if the air was being distributed properly and adjust. Worked great. Very smooth operation.
Like another review that posted after I ordered this the max speed is 30 m/s or 67 mph even though it is advertised as 45 m/s or 100 mph. I'm keeping it anyway because it's still in the same price range as other 30 m/s anemometers, we will see how well it works.