Digital Pro HP-856A USB Anemometer HVAC Wind Speed Meter
- Located in US, CN Warehouse. 24 hours Handling!
- Free Shipping
- ✅【High Precision Anemometer】Wind Speed Range: 0.001~100 mph (Accuracy: +/- 3%+0.2 rdg),0.001~45m/s (Accuracy: +/- 3%+0.1 rdg); Temp Range:32~113℉;Resolution: 0.001 mph.Measure wind speed in MAX/MIN/Current.Display in 5 units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph.
- ✅【USB Data Transmission Anemometer】Come with a USB and Disc, Which you can stored and analyze data by connecting to the PC via USB.Large Display with Backlight, Low power indicator,Data Hold,℃/℉ Switch,Stretchable and adjustable blades,A greatest weather monitor for windsurfing,sailing,flying and shooting.
- ✅【CFM Meter】Wind flow range: CFM 0-999900 ft3/min, Resolution: 001-100, Wind flow area 0.001-9999 ft2,Wind Flow Calculate Formula: Flow =velocity *(Free Area);A good and protable CFM meter for you to measure HVAC,Air Blower and Air Velocity.
- ✅【Air Flow Area Setting】 You can press the ''AREA" key,then press the numbers keys to enter a new duct area,such as the number 1 or 2,Then press the "ENTER" key to confirm,You can also press the "UNIT'' key to choose CFM or CMM.
- ✅【Save Your Battery】Manual or Auto Power Off after 5 mins without operation. 9V(6F22) battery included,AOPUTTRIVER come with 2-Years-Warranty,if you have any problems with our Products,welcome contact us,we will replace for you.
- Wind Speed Test
- Wind Flow Test
- Air Temperature Test
- Back Light
- Auto shut down
- Wind Speed Unit Selection
- Min/Max/(2/3)Max/Average/current Value
- Data Hold
- Data Record (600 Groups)
- Temperature Unit Selection
- Connect to PC by USB
- Real Time Measure
- HoldPeak HP-856A Anemometer x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- CD Software x
- English Manual x 1
- Carrying Case x 1
This review is for the Holdpeak 846A anemometer. Arrived today and everything was in perfect condition. I've read reviews about the fan not spinning properly but in this case it spun easily, even as I lifted it out of the case.
I guess it's all about QC and China hasn't gotten the word quite yet.
I also read somewhere that you can't figure CFM with this but that's not true. You can figure CFM and the instructions that came with it explain how to do this.
I looked for a minute or two for the arrow showing air direction and if I had read the instructions first, I would have saved a minute and seen that the airflow direction arrow is actually on the inside of the fan shroud on top.
All in all I really like this unit. I'm going to use it to check the airflow on my ducts as I'm getting ready to replace my furnace and would like to dial in the airflow with my manometer and anemometer as closely as possible on both heating and cooling cycles. Hopefully it will last awhile before giving me any problems but time will tell.
this item worked very well.
The unit seems to be reliable, I have tested it against a airflow hood and came within about 4 percent of the hood readings. The unit is easy to use and navigate. I purchased this as a replacement vane anemometer and so far satisified.
This anemometer is packed with features for a great price. It arrived quickly and undamaged in a nice plastic molded portable box. Mine worked perfectly right out of the box and I have not had any problems with it at all. It spins very easily and the readout is very quick. When the air is steady the readout is pretty steady. The instructions are a little bit hazy but not too bad. I have not tried the software but will update if I do or if anything goes wrong. Until then I am very satisfied with the purchase. It might not be the cheapest in price but mine has worked flawlessly and for that I would recommend as a purchase.
We bought two of these for use in an engineering project. Nice product, easy to use, good value. However, we used them right up to the limit of the specification, 45 meters per second (that's just over 100 miles per hour). One of the sensors broke - one of the blades of the plastic turbine flew off (it was contained inside the cowling). The other meter has continued to work fine under the same conditions, so it may have been a slight manufacturing flaw in the plastic turbine blade.
I contacted HOLDPEAK and they sent a replacement immediately, no hesitation at all. It just arrived, which was pretty quick given that they had to ship it from China during the pandemic.
So, I recommend this company. Odds are your wind meter won't break (odds are you won't take it to 100 mph like we did!), but if it does they will take care of you.
Hello! I found tha anemometer extremely easy to use. I was only measuring airflow between 60 fpm and 300 fpm, but it did the job rapidly and with minimal confusion and a high degree of consistency. One note is that the meter reads unidirectionally. This was just fine for me.
I initially was shopping for a Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer. When I came across this package deal, I jumped on it. I needed a thermometer to check the temperature of a playground surface that has synthetic grass. I have been using it for about two weeks. The thermometer works fine for my needs. I do not need pinpoint accuracy but when I compared it to a Fluke 61 thermometer, the readings were spot on. It is easy to operate and I have no problems reading the screen while outside. The only slight downside compared to the Fluke 61 is the brightness of the laser while using it outside. The laser “red spot” is smaller with the HOLDPEAK. Then again, the Fluke 61 will cost you anywhere between $150- $200. I have yet to have an opportunity to try out the anemometer. I’m hoping/trusting that HOLDPEAK used the same quality workmanship with the anemometer as they did with the thermometer.
The trigger is hard to squeeze on the thermometer but other than that it’s a good product.
I like it. Easy to use and accurate. Batteries were included the package