HOLDPEAK HP-866A Digital Anemometer Handheld CFM Meter with USB Port
- Located in US, UK, AU, CN Warehouse. 24 hours Handling!
- Free Shipping
HP-866A Digital Anemometer Handheld CFM Meter with USB Connect - Wind Speed Meter Measures Wind Speed + Temperature + Dew Point + Air Flow Meter with Data Hold & USB & Relative Humidity
- ❤【USB PORT AVAILABLE】Compared with our 866B anemometer, this new 866A-black anemometer provide a more convenient USB Port.
- ❤【HIGH SENSITIVE & ACCURATE MEASURING】Wind speed range:0.3~40m/s;Temperature range:14~140℉;Accuracy of temperature:±1℃;Accuracy of wind speed:±(2%rdg+50dgts).
- ❤【MULTI- FUNCTIONS】Wind Speed,Temperature,Wind flow,Back light,Dew point and CFM in one LCD display.Wind flow range:0~999900m3/min,Measure wind speed in 5 units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph.
- ❤【 ℃/℉ Selection】Through the built-in temperature regulator to adjust ℃/℉ temperature.You can also choose the unit of CFM and CMM,which is ft² and m²,Record and recall MAX/MIN/Avg/Current function.Low battery indication.With a screw hole, can be connected a lanyard.
- ❤【QUALITY ASSURANCE】Manual / Auto Power OFF,Back Light Function. 2x1.5V AAA batteries are included,If there is any product quality issue,please feel free to contact us!
1 * HOLDPEAK 866A-black Digital Anemometer
2 * 1.5V AAA Battery
1 * Lanyard
1 * Protective Case
1 * User Manual
1* USB Data Cable
I live in a windy area. I personally can calm my windy area by running out of my house to measure the velocity of the wind. I also bought one for my sister so we can play "my area is windier than your area". It's fun.
starsMounts to tripod easily and provides the data that I am looking for
Handheld anemometer works as expected! I purchased this unit to use for storm chasing and when on grass fire calls. Mounts to tripod easily and provides the data that I am looking for. The unit itself its a bit weird to turn on, you have to press and hold the power button till it comes on. I have another similar unit with no RH readout, it will turn on much quicker. The USB data logging only works with Windows 7, hopefully the software package gets updated. I was able to install the software on Windows 10 and had to manually download several additional files and register them with the OS, there was still a driver disconnect present. Again, hopefully this gets updated in the future! Overall I am very pleased with the purchase, it does everything I want it to except for the Windows 10 compatibility issue I noticed. Solid 4 stars!
It works great. Sure, the instructions (such as they are) seem a bit lacking but it's not rocket surgery and the basics are there.
An average 10-year old could have it dialed in within minutes.
Perfect for drone launches.
The RH feature is also kinda neat. This one doesn't calculate wind chill, but that's basic algebra anyway...or you can let your phone & a website work that out if need be. ;-)
It seems very accurate...I tested it in my convertible with a very accurate speedo... So yeah, if you need an anemometer...I could easily recommend this one.