HP-38C Pen Type AC DC Voltage Resistance Capacitance Digital Multimeter
- Located in US, CN Warehouse. 24 hours Handling!
- Calculated at Checkout
- HP-38C pen type digital multimeter may be used to measure DC / AC voltage, resistance, capacitance, continuity buzzer.
- The overall circuit design is based on a large-scale integrated circuit double-integration A/D converter, which has low power consumption, can maintain data, and is safe to use.
- The product's maximum display value is 5999, with backlight illumination, allowing users to read out measurement display values in dark places. It also has a light, making it easy to operate even in a dark environment.
- Portable pen type multimeter, used to test DC & AC voltage, resistance,Capacitance, positive diode voltage fall and audible continuity.
- 6000 counts digit LCD monitor with character 12mm high offers clear readings.
- Use the toggle switch to select functions and ranges.
- Other 3 keys to lock display value, turn on/off backlight, choose resistance, diode or continuity test, change units(DC or AC).
- With auto range control function, over-range indication and low battery indication.
- Auto Power Off: it will switch to standby mode automatically after 15mins if there's no operation.
- The anti-slip cover with test probe slots can protect multimeter and organize probes as well.
- Test Features-Accuracy was determined for one year after calibration with 70% relative humidity between 18 ° C and 28 ° C (64 ° F and 82 ° F)
- Material: plastic
- Display: LCD display with backlight
- Power Supply: 2 * 1.5V AAA RO3P batteries (not included)
- DC Voltage Range: 600mV/6V/60V/600V/600V
- DC Voltage Resolution: 0.1mV/1mV/10mV/100mV/1V
- AC Voltage Range: 600mV/6V/60V/600V
- AC Voltage Resolution: 1mV/10mV/100mV/1V
- Resistance Range: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ
- Resistance Resolution: 0.1Ω/1Ω/10Ω/100Ω/1kΩ/10kΩ
- Capacitance: 9.999nF/99.99nF/999.9nF/9.999uF/99.99uF/999.9uF/9.999mF/99.99mF
- Fuse Protection: replaceable fuse
- Operating Temperature: 0~40°C (relative humidity<85%)
- Storage Temperature: -10~50°C (relative humidity<85%)
- Warranty Accuracy Temperature: 23 ± 5 ° C (Relative Humidity <70%)
- Screen Size: 3.5 * 1.5cm / 1.4 * 0.6in
- Item Size: 25 * 7.5 * 2.5cm / 9.8 * 3 * 1in
- Item Weight: 200g
- 1 * Digital Multimeter
- 1 * User Manual(English)
I have tested the most common settings on this and have found no issues. The beep is perfect for continuity tests and its nice to have hold the meter in hand while measuring items where there is no place to set the actual meter down. :)
I'm very pleased with the HP-38C. It arrived a day early, was nicely packaged and is very easy to use and read. The instructions are minimal but it's so easy and obvious to use the instructions are not really needed.
the first one I ordered didn't work and they replaced it in 3 days with a new one and it works just fine.