HP-570C-APP Digital Clamp Meter with APP Control,4000 count
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 20 - 50||and get $4.00 off|
- 【Wide Range Clamp Meter】With 4000 counts display, the clamp meter can measure DC/AC voltage;AC/DC current,Resistance,Capacitance,Temperature,Frequency,Diode Test. The clamp meter has manual/automatic ranging which can adjust the operation method according to your usage habits.The jaw size up to 1.77in/45mm to measure a cable which is thick enough
- 【Safety & Over Load Protection】HP-570C-APP Clamp Meter is up to the standards of IEC1010 Double Insulation, Pollution Degree 2, Over voltage Category Ⅲ and overload protection. It will show "OL" on the LCD if over range.
- 【Multi-Function Multimeter】With Data hold, LCD Backlight, Relative value,Continuity buzzer,Connect to Phone by APP. Through the Backlight function, you can measure in the darkness and read the data clearly by the large LCD screen.
- 【Auto Connect To Your Phone Via Bluetooth】HP-570C-APP clamp multimeter come with APP Supported, you can connect to your smart phone via Bluetooth to monitor clamp meter measurement in real time. With this APP-Multimeter, you can transfer the data and analysis it in real time on your phone. The mobile APP can be installed on iPhone 4S iOS or Android 4.30 or higher.
- 【What You Get?】Package includes 1*Clamp Meter,2* Test Lead,1* Temperature Probe, 1* Carrying Case and 1* Instruction Manual. HOLDPEAK come with lifetime technical support. If there is any product issues, please feel free to contact us! We will solve the problems quickly for you! Note:please press the REL key to clear the data before measuring.
- Max Display: 4000
- Battery Type: 9V (6F220)
- Range Selection: Auto Ranging
- Duty cycle: 0.1%~99.9%
- Capacitance: 51.2nF~100uF
- Frequency: 5.12Hz~5.12MHz (0.1%+5dgt)
- Temperature: -20℃~1000℃ (-4℉~1832℉) (3%+2dgt)
- AC Voltage: 4V/40V/400V (3.0%+10dgt) / 750V (1.2%+3dgt)
- DC Voltage: 400mV/4V/40V/400V (0.5%+2dgt) / 1000V (0.8%+2dgt)
- AC Current: 400A (3.0%+10dgt) / 1000A (0~800: ±3.5%+10dgt; 800~1000: ±6.5%+10dgt)
- DC Current: 200A (3.0%+10dgt) / 1000A (0~800: ±3.5%+10dgt; 800~1000: ±6.5%+10dgt)
- Resistance: 400Ω (1.0%+3dgt) / 4kΩ/40kΩ/400kΩ/4MΩ (1.0%+2dgt) / 40MΩ(1.5%+3dgt)
Great Tool to work in the car and House
This multimeter holder is very convenient and safe to use. It satisfies all my testing needs. It's awesome!
El artículo estuvo tal cual como se describió. Excelente.
Not just a multimeter but the one you will want to use all the time. Easy to hold in your hand and feels just right. It is the perfect tool that works in every toolbox that needs to measure all circuits you can think of with a few extras that most other multimeters don't measure like frequency, temperatures and capacitance. Best of all you get all of this and more. Comes with a storage bag and the probe sets which makes this the perfect multimeter to have and the clamp is an added bonus. HoldPeak nailed it and you can now measure everything with ease with a readable screen with or without a backlight. Just awesome.
I needed a multimeter for my toolbox, glad I found this one. Works great as a multimeter and the phone option is seamless, downloaded the app, turned bluetooth on and it just worked! Didn't even had to connect it to my phone. The data logging option saves as excell and the graph saves as a png file.
I was surprised at what a sturdy little device this was. I tested it out and it looked accurate enough. I have only owned it for a couple weeks, so I can't speak to durability. It was definitely easy to use. I care about tenths of a volt, not millivolts. Of course, if you're tweaking millivolts, you might pony up a few hundred bucks for a proper, calibrated bench meter. I comfortable recommending this to the casual home user. Certainly as good as the Harbor Freight meters...and cheaper.
This multimeter has more functionality than my old Fluke and it's much cheaper. I like this one because I can measure PWM signals and high currents also. The best feature is that I can connect to my phone and initiate tests from another room and get my readings remotely - this is a huge time saver. I honestly wasn't expecting the app to work so well. It automatically connects as soon as I turn on the meter. It even gives the series of time-stamped readings in tabular and graphical format. I am very happy with this.