- This is the upgrade version of HoldPeak HP-570C-APP, this upgraded chipset making DC current testing more accurate. 6000Counts display, with Fahrenheit Temperature Testing and True RMS, NCV function.
- 【Wide Range Clamp Meter】 With 6000 counts display, the clamp meter can measure DC/AC voltage;AC/DC current,Resistance,Capacitance,Temperature ,Frequency,Diode Test. The clamp meter has manual/automatic ranging which can adjust the operation method according to your usage habits.The jaw size up to 1.77in/45mm to measure a cable which is thick enough.
- 【Multi-Function Multimeter】With Data hold, LCD Backlight, Relative value, Continuity buzzer,Connect to Phone by APP. Through the Backlight function, you can measure in the darkness and read the data clearly by the large LCD screen.
- 【Auto Connect To Your Phone Via Bluetooth】HP-570S-APP clamp multimeter come with APP Supported, you can connect to your smart phone via Bluetooth to monitor clamp meter measurement in real time. With this APP-Multimeter, you can transfer the data and analysis it in real time on your phone. The mobile APP can be installed on iPhone 4S iOS or Android 4.30 or higher.
- 【Safety & Over Load Protection】 HP-570S-APP Clamp Meter is up to the standards of IEC1010 Double Insulation, Pollution Degree 2, Over voltage Category Ⅲ and overload protection. It will show "OL" on the LCD if over range.
- Range Selection: Auto Ranging
- Max Display: 6000
- Duty cycle:0.1%~99.9%
- True RMS
- Temperature Testing: (K-type sensor, Celsius, Fahrenheit Unit: -20~1000 ° C, -4 ~ 1832 ° F)
- √ Data Hold YES
- √ Diode Test YES
- √ Auto power off YES
- √ Backlight Display YES
- √ NCV Testing YES
- √ True RMS YES
- √ Overload P rotection YES
- √Temperature: Celsius, Fahrenheit Unit YES
- √ Phone APP Connection YES
- 1x HoldPeak 570S-APP Clamp Meters
- 1x Test Lead
- 1x English Manual
- 1x Storage Bag
At first I ordered the blue version because they looked identical. Then I realized that only the red model comes with Bluetooth which is totally worth it. Amazon exchanged it for me and I have to say it works really well. I just used it to diagnose a dead car battery by clamping the meter around the battery terminal and watching the current flow on my iPad inside the cabin. I was pulling different fuses in the car to determine what was draining the battery. It got the job done with ease!
Love this meter, especially the Bluetooth capability, I can remotely monitor a circuit while adjusting/ enabling/ disabling
It works good.... The Bluetooth pairs over their specific app though... But the app is pretty streamlined and connects real fast.... Haven't had any issues . I like it. Recommended.