HP-5800D Environmental Tester PM2.5/10 Detector
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- Brand Name:HoldPeak
- Model Number:HP-5800D
- DIY Supplies:Electrical
- Gas Type:Formaldehyde
- With LCD Screen Or Not:Yes
- The range of PM2.5 detection:0-999.9ug/m^3
- The resolution of PM2.5:0.1ug/m^3
- The resolution of PM10 detection:0-999.9ug/m^3
- The resolution of PM10:0.1ug/m^3
- The minimum of particle diameter:0.3um
- Display:Dot matrix LCD
- Battery Type:3.6V NI-MH battery
- HP-5800D PM2.5 detector designed to measure the air of PM2.5 (particulate matter into the lungs) dedicated instrumentation value.
- Applicable to the determination of public environment and atmospheric environment, can also be used for air purification purification efficiency evaluation analysis.
- This instrument measures air quality reading accuracy, dot matrix LCD LCD display, response time does not exceed 30s.
- HP-5800D with backlighting, easy to operate dark.
- Use for office, inside a car or during interior decoration and outdoor environmental testing.
- 24 hours of on-going real-time monitor of indoor formaldehyde and outdoor PM2.5/PM10 concentration.
- Transducer: Electrochemical sensor
- Working Temperature Range: 5-45 C
- Barometric Pressure: 1 BP
- Input: AC 100 240V/50/60HZ0.15A
- Rated Output Voltage: 9V
- Rated Output Current: 2.0A
- Formaldehyde: 0-7.5mg/m3 Resolution: 0.01mg/m3 ±5%
- PM2.5: 0-999.9ug/m3 Resolution: 0.1ug/m3
- PM10: 0-999.9UG/m3 Resolution: 0.1ug/m3
- Temperature: 5-45'C
- Formaldehyde and PM2.5/PM10 Monitor x1
- Power Adapter x1
- User Manual x1
7 Days free refund, 15 Days free replace, 365 Days Warranty, Lifetime Tech-support.View AllClose