HP-6688B Insulation Resistance Tester Digital 500V/1000V/2500V/5000V
- Free Shipping
- Brand Name:HoldPeak
- DIY Supplies:Electrical
- Model Number:HP-6688B
- Operating Temperature:0~40
- Measuring Range:1M-200G
- Display Type:Digital Only
- Testing Voltage:500V/1000V/2500V/5000V
- Accuracy Class:A
The output testing voltage changed between 500V/1000V/2500V/5000V for different item no. The resistance 200GΩ, the tester also can measure alternating voltage.
This Tester apply for all kinds or electric equipment and insulation materials such as transformer, electromotor, cable, switch, appliance, etc.
It is a perfect electrical testing meter.
(1) Read this Operation Manual carefully before use it.
(2) This meter is designed in accordance with IEC publication 1010, pollution degree II and installation category (over voltage category) II.
(3) Should not use it before close the back lid cause of the danger of electroshock.
(4) Check the insulation layer of the test pin lead.
(5) Don't rotate switch when testing.
(6) When seeing "Battery symbol" on the LCD, means the battery voltage is low. Please replace the battery or charge the battery by the battery charger to insure accurately testing.
Size of LCD: 68×55mm (Height of character is 35mm)
Power: 1.5V(AA)*6 (not include)
Size of shape: 218×122×75mm
Weight: 900g (contain battery)
Environment:Working temperature: 0~40°C,relative humidity <80%
Storage temperature: -10～50°C, relative humidity <85%.Package List:
1 * HP-6688B Resistance Tester
3 * Test Lead
1 * Retail Box1 * English Manual
1 * Test Leads(1000V 20A GIFT)
1 * HP-6688B Black bag(GIFT)
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1.47kg (3.24lb.)
- Package Size: 25cm x 20cm x 15cm (9.84in x 7.87in x 5.91in)