HP-705A Automotive Inductive Clamp Kit for DMM RPM Signal Pickup Inductive Coupler
- Free Shipping
Frequently bought together:
HP-705A is designed to be used with automotive meter OR oscillograph. It can be used in the adjustment and diagnosis of automotive engine.
Using this instrument and an automotive meter, you can accurately measure some parameteres of engine system. It is very easy to use.
- Applicable engine: Spark plug ignition gasoline engine
- Sensing mode: Magnetic induction
- Detection site: Secondary end conductors of high voltage ignition coil
- Output signal: Pulsing signal
- Range: 300RPM-1200RPM
- Dimension: 116*46*23mm
- Weight: 120g
- Attention: This meter often used with digital engine analyzer Multimeter together.
HoldPeak HP-705A x1
English Manual x 1
7 Days free refund, 15 Days free replace, 365 Days Warranty, Lifetime Tech-support.View AllClose
Tried using this with a HoldPeak HP-770K to adjust the carburetor on an engine I was trying to tune. The RPM readings were jumping all over the place. One reading would show 710 and the next one 1230 and then back down to 820. Unable to use as a result.