HP-770HD Autorange Digital Multimeter True RMS,NVC Express Function
- Free Shipping
- The high-precision and high-performance HP-770HD can measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, and duty cycle.
- It can test diode, NCV (non-contact voltage), true RMS, the maximum / minimum, transistor and continuity.
- The meter has a data hold, auto power off, mechanical protection and other functions, easy to use, clear reading. Using the back bracket, which is easy on the table and read the value
- Diode Test
- Continuity Buzzer
- Date Hold
- Auto Back Light
- Auto Power off
- AC/DC 600A Clamp
- Function Switch Indicator Lamp
- Mechanical Blocking Syste
- Celsius degree Fahrenheit conversion
- Non-contact voltage measuremen
- True RMS
- Relative Value
- 1 *HoldPeak HP-770HD Digital Multimeter
- 1 *Test Lead
- 1 *Instruction manual
- 1 *Temperature Test Probe
- 1 *Carrying Bag
So far, good. It performs as advertised and comes with more attachments than I needed but I am sure I'll find uses for it's capabilities and attachments in the future. It is also a good price for a quality digital multimeter. The magnet on the strap attaches to the back or another surface and I imagine is very convenient if working in tight quarters or under something with a metal surface.
Really nice meter. Heavy duty and full of features! I haven't used them all at this point but this is a nice meter with really nice probes. I've been doing some Air conditioner work and the capacitance readings are dead on and it's handy to just attach the magnets to a metal enclosure and readings are right there where you can actually see them. I'm impressed!
My old multimeter bit the dust right when I needed it. I ordered this one mainly for the features, reviews and price. I thought it would be ok, but I didn't expect it to be this good. Very accurate with both DC and AC voltage, as well as measuring resistance. Continuity has an audible beep. This is a must for me.
I could barely read them. I am not that experienced with a top line multi-meter like this one but I just kept reading the instructions and it is slowly becoming clear.
However, I really do like this Multimeter and have had to use it quite a lot. I love the fact that i don't have to hold it with my chin and shoulder and then try to read it, the leg on it does a great job or i stick it near the job with the magnets--they work!