HP-770HD Autorange Digital Multimeter True RMS,NVC Express Function
- Free Shipping
- The high-precision and high-performance HP-770HD can measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, and duty cycle.
- It can test diode, NCV (non-contact voltage), true RMS, the maximum / minimum, transistor and continuity.
- The meter has a data hold, auto power off, mechanical protection and other functions, easy to use, clear reading. Using the back bracket, which is easy on the table and read the value
- Diode Test
- Continuity Buzzer
- Date Hold
- Auto Back Light
- Auto Power off
- AC/DC 600A Clamp
- Function Switch Indicator Lamp
- Mechanical Blocking Syste
- Celsius degree Fahrenheit conversion
- Non-contact voltage measuremen
- True RMS
- Relative Value
- 1 *HoldPeak HP-770HD Digital Multimeter
- 1 *Test Lead
- 1 *Instruction manual
- 1 *Temperature Test Probe
- 1 *Carrying Bag
Sturdy case, accurately measured what a cheaper meter could not. Tested resistance to at least 11.5 Mohm(highest resistance item I could find at the shop) and diode test 2.1 volts on a BMW wheel sensor. 0.1 seconds or less to settle the autorange and even less time on the continuity tester. The auto backlight and locking mechanism on the com ports is awesome.
Only complaint is the view angle on the LCD is a bit narrow. Anything past 45 degree on the vertical and you see all the LCD sections.
So far, good. It performs as advertised and comes with more attachments than I needed but I am sure I'll find uses for it's capabilities and attachments in the future. It is also a good price for a quality digital multimeter. The magnet on the strap attaches to the back or another surface and I imagine is very convenient if working in tight quarters or under something with a metal surface.
Really nice meter. Heavy duty and full of features! I haven't used them all at this point but this is a nice meter with really nice probes. I've been doing some Air conditioner work and the capacitance readings are dead on and it's handy to just attach the magnets to a metal enclosure and readings are right there where you can actually see them. I'm impressed!
My old multimeter bit the dust right when I needed it. I ordered this one mainly for the features, reviews and price. I thought it would be ok, but I didn't expect it to be this good. Very accurate with both DC and AC voltage, as well as measuring resistance. Continuity has an audible beep. This is a must for me.
I could barely read them. I am not that experienced with a top line multi-meter like this one but I just kept reading the instructions and it is slowly becoming clear.
However, I really do like this Multimeter and have had to use it quite a lot. I love the fact that i don't have to hold it with my chin and shoulder and then try to read it, the leg on it does a great job or i stick it near the job with the magnets--they work!