HP-8032G Humidity Tester Digital Display Grain Moisture Meter 2~30%
- Calculated at Checkout
- Brand Name:HoldPeak
- Model Number:HP-8032G
- With Backlight Or Not:Yes
- Display Type:Digital
- DIY Supplies:Electrical
- Digital display:4 digits LCD
- Moisture measuring range:2%~30%
- Operative temperature:-10'C to 60'C
- Operative humidity:0 to 70%Rh
- Temperature measuring range:-10'C to 60'C
- Low Battery indication:YES
- Battery Type:9V(6F22)*1
- Weight:405g(Including Handle)
To : Brazil Customers
Brazil Post announced that the buyer will charge a fee about US$3.50 per order for all international parcels
after declaration start August 27th.2018 .If not paid, parcel will be returned.please pay attension!!!
HoldPeak Digital Grain Moisture Meter HP-8032G LCD Display
Humidity Tester Contains Wheat Corn Rice Test Portable Hygrometer
- HP-8032G digital grain moisture meter can be used to measure the moisture and temperature of different grains.It is applicable to allocating,purchasing,storing and processing packaged grains.
- With this Tester ,the moisture and temperature of the grains can be rapidly and exactly measured.
- Smart Sensor Moisture meters are used to measure the percentage of water in a given substance. This information can be used to determine if the material is ready for use, unexpectedly wet or dry, or otherwise in need of further inspection.
Microcomputer technology(CPU)allows exacter measurement
Temperature auto-compensation function
Large LCD screen with backlight ensures clear reading and avoids parallax
Backlight control switch helps saving power
Power supplied by a 6F22 9V battery with auto reminder while low battery
Firmly and delicately structured;durable electronic components adopted;light but solid ABS plastic-made shell;good appearance,portable and user friendly
Measurable grains include:wheat,paddy,rice,corn
Moisture measuring range:2% to 30%
Temperature measuring range:-10℃ to 60℃
Function 1: Back Light
Function 2: Date hold
Function 3: Low Battery Indication
Function 4: Auto Power Off
Operative temperature/humidity: Temperature:-10℃ to 60℃/Humidity:0 to 70%Rh
Weight: 405g(Including probe but battery)
Digitl grain moisture meter * 1
Probe container * 1
User’s Manual * 1
Probe * 1
The moisture meter is quite simple to operate, I figured it out prior to reading the instructions (I'm usually too impatient to read them and generally only do if I cannot figure out how to use something) and within seconds I had installed the battery into the battery compartment and I was testing the moisture content of some logs I had sat in a log basket by the fire. I was pleased to see that they were all below 18%, averaging out at 14%. My installer told me only to use logs that were of a moisture content of less than 18% for maximum efficiency etc.
So far I have had it for about 1 weeks and I am extremely pleased with this device.