HP-817A Digital Anemometer 30m/s LCD Wind Speed Measurement
- Calculated at Checkout
- Brand Name:HoldPeak
- Model Number:HP-817A
- Wing Speed Range :0.3 - 30m/s
- Temperature Range :-10'C - 45'C
- Accuracy of Wing Speed:+-5% of rdg
- Resolution:0.1m/s; 0.2'C
- Wind Speed Unit Selection:m/s,Ft/min,Knots,Km/hr,Mph
- Wind chill indication:YES
- Real Time Measure:YES
- Back Light:YES
- Manual/Auto Power Off:YES
HP-817A Handheld digital anemometer is an perfect tool for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying and mountaineering. You can also use it for industrial and home purposes, such as measuring wind speed and temperature of CPU computer fans, air conditioners, air blowser, etc.
- Measure wind speed & temperature.
- Wind speed range: 0-30m/s.
- Temperature range: -10-45°C/14-113°F.
- Current/Max/average wind speed reading to choose.
- Large easy-to-read LCD display with backlight.
- 5 wind speed units for selection: M/s, Km/h, Ft/min, Knots, Mph.
- Beaufort scale display; wind chill indication.
- Auto/manual power off.
- Real time Measure
- Great Tool for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying and mountaineering.
- Temperature display in Celsius Fahrenheit
- Powered by a 3V CR2032 battery.
- HoldPeak HP-817A Anemometer x 1
- English Manual x 1
- Carrying Bag x1
HP-817A digital anemometer
Totally worthless. Battery cover on so securely cannot possibly be removed. Phillips slots stripped out immediately, and the device is completely unusable. I will be returning this for a full refund.
Ready for the outdoor!!!
What can i say this is the tool to have in the field when outside activities or work is taking place. This little pocket device is small but pack performance at a moment notice. Need wind speed or temperature you are cover when out flying drones, aviation pilot, filming, hiking, hang gliding, storm chasing, or need a tool for an emergency kit for outdoors, then this the tool to have.
Handy size, works well
Bought it for one use.
I got it really because we boat a lot and the wind makes a difference with where we go and anchor. The weathermen are ALWAYS way off with their predicted winds, and this really helps. I can hold it up anywhere we are and get an accurate measurement. I take it to the beach now for fun just to see how gusty it gets.Now we have fun with it guessing the winds then seeing what they measure
Great little device
For the price, it does all I need it to do - tells me wind speed when I'm at the range. Easy to use, small enough to pack away when not in use and better have and not need than to not have and need