Digital Pro Anemometer Handheld HP-856A USB Anemometer HVAC Wind Speed Meter with Backlight Max/Min/Avg Functions for Measuring Wind Speed Air Velocity Temperature Air Flow Meter
- Free Shipping
- ✅【High Precision Anemometer】Wind Speed Range: 0.001~100 mph (Accuracy: +/- 3%+0.2 rdg),0.001~45m/s (Accuracy: +/- 3%+0.1 rdg); Temp Range:32~113℉;Resolution: 0.001 mph.Measure wind speed in MAX/MIN/Current.Display in 5 units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph.
- ✅【USB Data Transmission Anemometer】Come with a USB and Disc, Which you can stored and analyze data by connecting to the PC via USB.Large Display with Backlight, Low power indicator,Data Hold,℃/℉ Switch,Stretchable and adjustable blades,A greatest weather monitor for windsurfing,sailing,flying and shooting.
- ✅【CFM Meter】Wind flow range: CFM 0-999900 ft3/min, Resolution: 001-100, Wind flow area 0.001-9999 ft2,Wind Flow Calculate Formula: Flow =velocity *(Free Area);A good and protable CFM meter for you to measure HVAC,Air Blower and Air Velocity.
- ✅【Air Flow Area Setting】 You can press the ''AREA" key,then press the numbers keys to enter a new duct area,such as the number 1 or 2,Then press the "ENTER" key to confirm,You can also press the "UNIT'' key to choose CFM or CMM.
- ✅【Save Your Battery】Manual or Auto Power Off after 5 mins without operation. 9V(6F22) battery included,AOPUTTRIVER come with 2-Years-Warranty,if you have any problems with our Products,welcome contact us,we will replace for you.
- Wind Speed Test
- Wind Flow Test
- Air Temperature Test
- Back Light
- Auto shut down
- Wind Speed Unit Selection
- Min/Max/(2/3)Max/Average/current Value
- Data Hold
- Data Record (600 Groups)
- Temperature Unit Selection
- Connect to PC by USB
- Real Time Measure
- HoldPeak HP-856A Anemometer x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- CD Software x
- English Manual x 1
- Carrying Case x 1
I initially was shopping for a Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer. When I came across this package deal, I jumped on it. I needed a thermometer to check the temperature of a playground surface that has synthetic grass. I have been using it for about two weeks. The thermometer works fine for my needs. I do not need pinpoint accuracy but when I compared it to a Fluke 61 thermometer, the readings were spot on. It is easy to operate and I have no problems reading the screen while outside. The only slight downside compared to the Fluke 61 is the brightness of the laser while using it outside. The laser “red spot” is smaller with the HOLDPEAK. Then again, the Fluke 61 will cost you anywhere between $150- $200. I have yet to have an opportunity to try out the anemometer. I’m hoping/trusting that HOLDPEAK used the same quality workmanship with the anemometer as they did with the thermometer.
The trigger is hard to squeeze on the thermometer but other than that it’s a good product.
I like it. Easy to use and accurate. Batteries were included the package
Hello! I found tha anemometer extremely easy to use. I was only measuring airflow between 60 fpm and 300 fpm, but it did the job rapidly and with minimal confusion and a high degree of consistency. One note is that the meter reads unidirectionally. This was just fine for me.