HP-9235C Non-contact Laser Tachometer Digital Diagnostic-tool
- Calculated at Checkout
- Brand Name:HoldPeak
- Model Number:HP-9235C
- Detector type:LASER TACH
- Display:5 digits LCD display, Max 99999
- Speed measure range:7.0RPM-9999.9RPM
- Resolution:7.0RPM-9999.9RPM (0.1RPM); OVER10000RPM(1RPM)
- Accuracy:0.05% rdg + 1 digital
- Laser/photoelectric Measure Range:50mm-600mm
- MAX/MIN/AVG date refer:YES
- Auto Back-Light:YES
- Tachometer size:122*52*28mm / 4.8 * 2.0 * 1.1in
- Weight:156g / 5.5oz
HP-9235C tachometer is use to measure the speed or movement velocity. it is a ideal instrument to measure the rotational speed of contact or non-contact type.
It transform the physicak movement speed into pulse signal by using contact wheel and single reflector laser or optical and usding microprocessors for operation.
It widely use industrialsite monitor, remote measurement and other high precision measurement .
- Large LCD displaying
- Wide range of the measurement and high-resolution.
- Automatic measuring and manual measuring selection.
- High and low power of laser alternative for far and near distance measurement and eye protection.
- Auto recording 50 sets of data and adjustable sampling interval time.
- Automatic to record the Max, Min and Average data.
- With LCD backlight, it can work in the dark.
- Auto shut off after 30 seconds without operation.
- Large screen display, clear reading.
- light Weight and hard shell ABS plastic, nice shape, easy to use.
- Measure the speed of lathe motors and machine.
1 x HP-9235C
1 x English Manual
For ten bucks shipped, my expectations were not too high, but I am really happy with it so far. It has worked great for what I am using it for. I can measure 140 to 3000 rpm on the 3/4" shaft of my drill press shaft accurately and consistently. It also measures 20 to 500 rpm on a 17" diameter rotating drum very consistently. I can not comment on anything faster than 3000 rpm.
Very easy to use. Just tape a small square (3/8" x 3/8") of the provided reflective tape to the rotating part and point the laser at it.
The reflective tape can be an issue. After you cut off a piece, you will need a razor blade with a magnifying glass to separate the tape from the backing. It is a real pain in the neck. You might need to get some reflective tape from the hardware store.
The only problems I had were when I was too close. It provided the most consistent readings at a 12 to 18" distance.
The display is very clear to read and the lighted display is very bright in the dark.
I was concerned after reading reviews, but mine works just like it should.
It works surprisingly well. I like not having any wires hanging around a spinning fan when working on an engine.
Cost effective and easy to use.
It worked great for setting the rpm on my John Deere x300 rider momer also verifying rpm of drill press and lathe
I used this to set the idle and high end governor on my lawn mower. It worked perfectly. not expensive, easy to operate, like the product
Works great and is very accurate. I checked the non-contact accuracy on my lathe at various speeds up to 2,000 rpm. Then I checked my drill press using both non-contact and contact modes at speeds up to 5,000 rpm and both values were the same. Contact mode is a great way to confirm the non-contact value if you have any doubts. Only a small strip of the reflective tape is needed for the non-contact mode. The tool has to be pointed directly at the tape for an accurate/stable reading. Great tool for the money!