HP-866B Digital Anemometer,Handheld Wind Speed Meter
- Located in US, AU, UK, CN Warehouse. 24 hours Handling!
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 10||and get 5% off|
|Buy 11 - 20||and get 10% off|
|Buy 21 - 35||and get 12% off|
|Buy 36 - 50||and get 15% off|
- 【Multifunction Pro Anemometer】Wind Speed, Wind Temperature, Wind Chill, Low battery indicator on bright backlit LCD screen. HP-866B is a portable wind speed guages can accurately measure wind speed in 5 units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph. Wind Temp in ℃/℉(Degree Celsius/Fahrenheit)
- 【Accurate Wind Meter】Wind Speed Meter for measuring wind speed range 0.67~67.1 mph(+/- 5% of readings), Wind temperature -10~45℃,14℉-113℉(+/-2℃,35.6℉); Resolution 0.1m/s; 0.2℃. 2 temp sensors and 8 vanes makes the meter is very sensitive to measure very low air flows to help you with HVAC installation, CFM calculation, Duct vents.
- 【Tripod Hole for Mounting】There’s a metal threaded hole on the bottom of the digital anemometer, so you can fix it on a tripod for continuous wind guages. To set your hands free when you fly drones, rc planes, wings, helicopters and quads, long distance shooting.
- 【Anemometer Case Included】It's a light weight, pocket size Wind Gauge Meter, portable for you and your family to measure outside for outdoor activities, such as: shooting,Boat Sailing, Kite flying, Climbing, Drone driving etc.
- 【Easy to Use 】Manual / Auto Power OFF optional, Back Light Screen to let you see clear even in dark. Add to Cart, Buy it, Use it, for any quality problems, we’ll replace you.
- Backlit LCD screen
- Wind Chill Indicator
- Beaufort scale indicator
- Auto shutdown after 5 minutes
- With tripod hole for mounting
- Read Max/Min/Average/ Current wind speed
- During low wind speeds, there is virtually no noticeable wind chill.
- When measuring, please make the wind blade perpendicular to the wind direction.
- Due to different shipping channels, different batches of products may not contain batteries.
Although I can't completely vouch for its accuracy, because I have nothing to compare it to, I can say that it appears to be extremely well made and a very precise instrument. Its built-in thermometer is accurate, I do have comparisons for that, and the anemometer itself seems very sensitive.
It works with mutliple units from mph to m/s to km/h to ft/min to knots, so there should be something there for anyone. A nice little device, glad I bought it and it should suit my purposes well.
Pretty nice meter
Actually quite impressive piece of equipment. Feels sturdy and well made. Easy to use and seems accurate. Temperature matched and wind speed was very close to the UAV app predicted level. Only negative is the display is a bit dim, so not sure how it will work in bright sun light. Overall, even with wishing the display was a bit brighter (minus 1 star), I still like this unit and would recommend it. Seems to be well built, and even comes with a carrying strap, a nice case, and its own little screw driver for changing batteries.
Better than my last anemometer!
What I love most about this is that it works and lasts on the batteries. The last one I had, that I pitched in the trash, ATE through the CR2032 circle batteries, when it wasn't even being used!
This has a nice display and easy to use.
Just What I was looking for!
The HOLDPEAK 866B Digital Anemometer arrived a day earlier than estimated, included the batteries, and is very easy to use. I couldn't be more satisfied.
Simple and easy
This product has been very reliable and seems to be pretty accurate. I would reccomend the purchase of this anemometer.
Very sensitive. Read wind speed, or average for as long as you want. Also max or min for as long as you want. Very good and simple.
Wind Speed 101
Size of device was great (doesn’t take up a lot of space in my kite bag), works perfect for what I purchased it for.
simple for reading hvac registers
Seems to work well. I don't have anything handy to test the accuracy of the temperature that it is reading, so I am trusting the output and it seems in-line with my expectations. Happy with this.
I purchased this anemometer after using it on a friend’s boat. I used to have a much smaller one but it wasn’t accurate and didn’t really serve its purpose.
This new one works fine. It’s easy to hold and read the speed, change the units (which I never do anyway).